Letters to my FFH (Future First Husband). This is not your normal "I'm waiting for God to bring me to you!" kind of letters... it's the nitty gritty details of my dating and personal life life that are leading me to you...

Names might be changed to protect the guilty... or maybe not. Some of you need to be called out.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Match Chronicles: Part I

Dear Future First Husband,
In my quest to find you, I've done something I said I would never do. I joined Match.com.

White it's quite possible (okay, highly unlikely) I will meet you through the world wide web, this might just end up being a good story I can tell our future kids about how mommy got desperate that she couldn't find anyone in her home city to date, so she took to the Internet to find daddy... or something like that.

In my style, my profile has none of that "I'm looking for someone who is a real guy..." bullshit and instead, went the funny route:

Tag Line: "We'll have so much more room for Activities... so many activities!!!"

Summary:
"I was born a poor black child...

My life is based on the novel Push by Sapphire.

I'm a good time and beautiful... at least that's what the people that pay me to take my picture tell me.

My ideal match: Smart... S-M-R-T, funny, tall and only has to be cute enough. Someone that likes to buy girls flowers that will die 5 days later and dosent' mind outdoors as well as fancy restaurants. Is it you?!? It could be!

For Fun:
I like calligraphy and writing cool shiz but in pretty letters. I like to over commit my time by doing nice things for poor people, playing kickball, and rollin' with my homies.

Favorite Hot Spots: Local Club, Local Bar, Local Restaurant. Colorado.

Favorite Things:
"Music is like a box of chocolates... eat the candy and throw away the rappers."

I also like Storage Wars.

Who I'm looking for:
Over 6'
Athletic and Toned, Slender
Income over $50,000 (A man HAS to make more than me. Deal Breaker)
Never Married
No Kids
White/Caucasian
Bachelor's Degree and Up
Age: 29-37



The first 24 hours I had 74 winks, 58 emails, and 217 profile views. HUH? I guess throwing those modeling pics in there didn't hurt.

These men include Asians, men that are 5'6, men with children, men who make less than me (AND admit it), Divorcee's, people who only went to high school, and 40 year olds.

Did you NOT read what I'm looking for? Obviously not. That Steve Martin "Jerk" quote on my opening line get ya?

I've emailed back 2 guys out of all of them... and I really don't even want to actually go out with either of them. Go figure. At least they were cute. The poem one of them wrote freaked me out a little, but he apologized for that one. Good move.

Next time I'll share some of the creepy emails.

Until then,
Love,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment